Elizabeth Ruen is a Program Officer for the Helmsley Charitable Trust’s Rural Healthcare Program. In this role, she oversees a growing portfolio of healthcare delivery, cancer care, and conservation grants. Elizabeth is also responsible for research in support of strategy development, design, and implementation of new initiatives, and supporting the communications activities of the Rural Healthcare Program.
Elizabeth has spent her career working in the nonprofit, healthcare, and government sectors. Her background includes roles in marketing, communications, fundraising, grants management, and program development. Her experience in the healthcare field spans from health information management to primary care administration, and most recently, overseeing integrated marketing communications efforts for a healthcare system.
Elizabeth holds a Master of Public Health, a Master of Science in administration, and a Bachelor of Science in mass communications.
- Virtual Crisis Care
- National Rural Health Day
- Success on the Front Line: Learning from the Virtual Crisis Care Pilot
- Elizabeth Ruen, M.S., M.P.H., Presents at GIH Annual Conference
- Rural Healthcare Program Officers Co-Author Health Affairs Blog Post
- The Jamestown Sun: Saving Miles: Cancer Center Ready to Offer Treatment Close to Home